Field Archery Association of Estonia
Field Archery Association of Estonia (FAAE) was founded in 2003. Today FAAE joins over 750 licensed archers from 15 archery clubs all around Estonia. We have organized EFAC 2005, EBHC 2008, EIAC 2012, WIAC 2015.
Competition main info
- 4 main ranges;
- Possibility for additional ranges;
- Practice range at Jõulumäe
- Centre, all ranges at walking distance;
- Estimated number of archers 600+;
- All ranges in pine forest;
- Weather in August in Estonia: awerage daily temperature 18°C-25°C, possibility for rain.
JÕULUMÄE SPORTS & RECREATION CENTRE was established in 1976. There are multiple recreational possibilities, emphasis on movement in nature. The Recreation Centre has become a favorite spot for conventions and reunions. Place have beautiful place in the middle of nature, pine forests and is well known as an ski, offroad bicycle and recreational centre. Most important – Jõulumäe was place of EFAC 2005 🙂
Address: Leina village, Häädemeeste parish 86504 Pärnu county, ESTONIA
Maps 58.223455, 24.516356
- 149 km from Tallinn / EST
- 161 km from Riga / LAT
- 237 km from Helsinki / FIN